It was great to be together again today and to join our voices together in praise.
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!
God Bless and I'll be looking forward to seeing you again next Sunday!
We resumed services today, Sunday, May 31st
For now that is the only meeting that will be held at the church building each week.
Please see the announcement below for our meeting guidelines.
Also, check out the new church sign on the photo page.
May 27, 2020
Dear East Barre Christian Church,
The following is an announcement of our plans to reopen the church building for services.
· Beginning this coming Sunday, May 31st we will be holding Sunday morning services again at 9:30 AM
· However, we are still encouraging those who are not comfortable attending and people with health risks to remain at home and listen to our service on our website.
· In addition, those who have had contact with a sick person in the last fourteen days, or have had a fever themselves in the last 72 hours should not attend.
· Because of the need to social distance, every other row will be closed, and everyone in attendance will be asked to maintain separation of six feet between others in their row who are not in their immediate household.
· The same standards of social distance will need to be maintained as people enter and leave the building.
· Please keep coats and personal belongings with you during the service (do not use the coat rack).
· The church entrance and sanctuary entry doors will be propped open to avoid the necessity of touching the handles. There will be a designated person wearing gloves and a mask to dispense hand sanitizer inside the entry door and at the top of the stairs to the restrooms.
· Though hand sanitizer will be available, everyone is encouraged to bring and use their own.
· Consider taking your temperature before attending and wearing a face covering while in the building (if you are able to). Masks will be available if you forget yours.
· Offering receptacles will be available at the rear of the sanctuary rather than passing offering plates.
· Services will end with an orderly dismissal, enabling us to social distance and fellowship outside the building.
Finally, we want to remind our church family to be gracious in response to the many decisions that are being made in relationship to this pandemic. We have appreciated the way that so many of you have expressed your love and support to us during these challenging times. Remember, no leader is perfect. Time will reveal which decisions made by both elected and spiritual leaders were wise. Even in our church body there are differing opinions. Whatever your opinions, we trust that you will respond graciously to others that may not agree with you. Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions about the plans. Continue to pray for one another. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you and God Bless,
The Joint Council