We have resumed services.
Please see the announcement below for our meeting guidelines.
· We are encouraging those who are uncomfortable attending and people with health risks to remain at home and listen to our service on our website.
· In addition, those who have had contact with a sick person in the last fourteen days, or have had a fever themselves in the last 72 hours should not attend.
· Because of the need to social distance, every other row will be closed, and everyone in attendance will be asked to maintain separation of six feet between others in their row who are not in their immediate household.
· The same standards of social distance will should be maintained as people enter and leave the building.
· Please keep coats and personal belongings with you during the service (do not use the coat rack).
· The church entrance and sanctuary entry doors will be propped open to avoid the necessity of touching the handles. There are touchless/automatic hand sanitizers inside the entry door and on the wall outside the restrooms.
· Though hand sanitizer is available, everyone is encouraged to bring and use their own.
· Consider taking your temperature before attending and wearing a face covering while in the building (if you are able to). Masks will be available if you forget yours.
· Offering receptacles will be available at the rear of the sanctuary rather than passing offering plates.
Thank you and God Bless,
The Joint Council